Marble cake – Let us make the delicious marble cake. Marble cake is really old, but marble cake is healthy. Note the Marble cake without chemicals extra.
This cake is really perfect to be eaten when you’re celebrating birthday party or other events. I hope you can make this simple cake.
OK, if you can’t wait again for the recipe, see it here.
Simple Marble Cake
- 300 grams of butter (150 g butter)
- 250 g icing sugar (or even subtraction 200-225gr)
- 10 egg yolks.
- 200 g of flour
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (to help whisk egg whites)
How To Make
- Prepare baking pan size 24 or 26 cm, butter and then sprinkle the flour until blended polishing.
- Sift with powdered sugar.
- Cream the butter and sugar for 15 minutes.
- Add the eggs yolks one by one and continue to whisk for 15 minutes more.
- Then enter the flour (sifted already too) then stir gently with spoon.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites + salt with mixer on low speed until slightly bubbly.
- If you have already started bubbling (about 20 minutes) add sugar slowly until it runs out and continue to Whisk egg whites until stiff, about 2 minutes or 5 minutes. Either the container or the mixer must be completely clean. Then mix the batter egg yolk with egg white and stir until blended slowly not let air mixture fluid.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish, reserve a little dough and then given a chocolate paste, mix well.
- Pour the chocolate batter in the baking pan and then a motive form of marble with a fork/chopstick/skewer.
- Preheat oven to 170 minimum temperatures for 45-55 minutes, depend on the oven each.
- When it is almost cooked but not the surfaces, dry fire was in briefly until the surface becomes dry. (beware for the burnt surface)
It can be also given with a different form of marble with Pandan paste. Have fun with this Marble cake.